Security Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Security Engineer. Our client is seeking a full time Security Engineer to join their Enterprise and Research Systems Infrastructure team. The Enterprise Systems and Informatics group is not your typical IT department. Camaraderie is one of their core values. Combine that with a pursuit of excellence and a passion for what they are doing and you will know what they are about. The department is responsible for not just traditional IT services, but bioinformatics and research support, spatial technology, plus library and information management services. The very best part is that you will be making a meaningful contribution to an organization with a vision to be a recognized leader in improving agricultural production. The client offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. This position will require the use of a customer service-focused approach for all interactions and task by maintaining a cooperative working relationship with all employees. Employment in this full-time position will be at the organization's main campus in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
- Providing system administration for security technologies
- Monitor, analyze, and report on organization's risks, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
- Maintain inventory of hardware and software assets
- Evaluate and implement security solutions relevant to the organizations assets
- Respond and coordinate security incident identification and remediation
- Provide guidance and contribute to security awareness training and policy development
- Provide after-hours and weekend monitoring and support for critical infrastructure systems as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field required. Bachelor's degree in a non-technical field plus 8 years' experience in an enterprise class network systems environment will also be considered
- 6 years of experience in an enterprise-class network systems environment required
- Experience with NetApp FAS storage systems, VMWare virtualization, Cisco or Brocade ethernet and IP networking, Cisco Unified Computing Systems, Active Directory/MS Exchange (and supplemental services), unix/linux operating systems or security-related systems and practices preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.