Associate Security Engineer (NAC) position will provide opportunities to design, deploy and Manage NAC Solutions for Security customers. The Associate Security Engineer - NAC will Manage, optimize and troubleshoot NAC solutions for clients remotely and on-site deployments. The engineer will also provide on-call support for non-business hours and execute production changes during non-business hours.
* Primarily provide off-site Managed services to customers including, operational management, configuration, health checks, optimization and troubleshooting.
* Perform on-site deployment activities
* Assist Sales with implementation capacity and designs
* Identify and recommend customer service opportunities to Sales and/or customer
* Stay abreast of product capabilities, configurations and integrations via training and lab work
* Bachelor's or Associate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
* 3+ years' experience installing, managing and supporting production network and computer security systems comprised of multiple technologies.
* Security certification such as CISSP, SSCP or GIAC preferred
* Experience/certifications in multiple leading IT security, network, and IoT technologies preferred
* Hands-on, technical experience and expertise with routing, switching, 802.1Q VLAN, VPN, LAN, WAN, RADIUS and network security technologies
* Hands-on, technical experience with network administrator and network security activities
* Hands-on experience with ForeScout, FortiNAC or Cisco ISE solutions Forescout preferred
* Working knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems
* Working knowledge of industry security standards, procedures and technologies
* A self-motivated individual with a 'can-do' attitude
* Ability to work independently in a mix of workplace environments including large enterprise, commercial and military/government agencies.
* Vendor and Industry certifications such as Security+, Forescout (FSCA), CCNP Security etc
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.