SEEKING SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
Are you an experienced security professional with an impeccable customer service background looking to grow and further your career?
At SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, our employees are the key to our success. We seek to hire the best in the industry and are currently needing additional experienced individuals to add to our protective services team! We have multiple positions available at a high level corporate facility and are seeking officers with the following character traits:
- previous security or related field experience preferred
- customer service driven; helpful personality
- professional appearance
- must be able to stand and be on feet for long hours, conduct walking patrols; upstairs, inside, outside etc
- must be able to communicate professionally both verbally and written to management, site visitors, and other officers
PAY: $14-$16 per hour (pending experience & position)
HOURS: Full-time; all shifts needed. must be able to work weekends and holidays
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Industry Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Flexible Schedules, both Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
Questions about our employment opportunities? Reach out to Eric Martinez at 312-474-5334
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.