Looking for entry level security specialists for 24x7 SOC supporting hybrid Cybersecurity and Physical Security functions.
Including monitoring CCTV cameras, Security alarms, forensic analysis on SIEM Cyber events, maintaining daily log activities, and escalations.
Want to get a foot in Security but don't know how… this is how!
- Provide a central point for monitoring, synthesizing and escalating intrusion events
- Prevent cyber or physical threats from impacting the business infrastructure
- Provide insightful risk and compliance reporting
- Ensure that groups managing critical infrastructure components are aware of potential threats to enable quick remediation of risks
- Conduct incident management and forensic investigations
- Assist in crisis operations and communications
- Maintain detailed and accurate record of activity and incidents
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 24x7 Security Operations (SOC) environment
- Analyze and review security log data form multiple sources
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues
- Operate and monitor security systems, alarms, and related security equipment to provide adequate surveillance of facilities and property
- Monitor multiple CCTV cameras on a continuous basis and respond to alarms to ensure adequate protection of facilities and property
- Record all incidents in the appropriate format and write concise and accurate incident reports as necessary
- Operate security-related equipment following departmental procedures and reporting equipment faults to appropriate agencies
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.