Responsible for responding to all emergency situations reported to the Security Operations Center (SOC) through alarm systems, inbound calls, emails, and social media. Provides support, direction, and prepares documentation to assist in response and recovery efforts. Responsible for monitoring intelligence sources including news and social media to identify risks, build social intelligence, and mitigate risks to Company operations through communication and advisories to impacted business units.
- Responds to alarms received for Security, Fire, and safety including: Following established procedures to determine the severity and validity of the alarm, providing instruction and support to employees and customers, contacting Law Enforcement and Fire Departments, detailed documentation of event and actions, contacting site employees, other company resources and service providers, for continual follow-up to ensure the situation is resolved.
- Responds to emergencies reported to the SOC through inbound phone calls, emails, and social media
- Identifies and mitigates risks through continuous monitoring of news, social media, and other sources of intelligence to determine the potential operational impact of social unrest, weather events, natural disasters, infrastructure issues, and road closers, etc.
- Monitors company employee travelers domestically and internationally to insure safety and security. Provides feedback on vendors providing transportation and assistance around the world.
- Responds to system support issues reported via phone, email, and ticket process for Security, Fire, and Safety equipment by troubleshooting system problems and recommending corrective action.
- Responds to customer service and information requests from various departments, monitored sites, and federal, state, and local authorities.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 1 years of experience in a Central Monitoring Station, Emergency Operations Center and/or Support Center.
- At least 1 years of experience working with government and/or law enforcement agencies.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience with Emergency Response protocols and processes (public or private sector).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or at least 2 years of experience in a Central Monitoring Station, Emergency Operations Center and/or Support Center.
- Experience responding to burglar, fire, or other emergency signaling devices.
- Experience operating Security and Fire alarm systems, such as CCTV, Burglar Panels, and Fire Panels.
- Experience executing emergency response protocols and processes.
- Experience utilizing open source intelligence (OSINT) sources to identify risk and build situational awareness.
- Experience operating geographic information systems (GIS) to map hazards and visualize risk.
- Experience with National Fire Protection Association Codes such as NFPA Code 72.
- Experience with UL Certification Standards such as UL 821 or UL 1981.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.