The Security Risk Assessment Specialist works closely with IT teams to integrate security throughout the software development lifecycle by assessing application security. The Specialist is responsible for the evaluation of new projects and conducting routine security assessments that adhere to the company's security guidelines.
- Provide expert security architecture advice for programs and projects.
- Conduct assessments to identify security risks in applications, systems and networks before they are implemented.
- Work with development teams to provide appropriate and effective remediation guidance for vulnerabilities discovered during various assessments.
- Document residual risk.
- Prepare and communicate operational metrics and trend analysis for the Cybersecurity Leadership Team.
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to provide security guidance and promote a positive security mindset.
- Minimum of 10 years of information technology industry experience and at least 5 years in cybersecurity.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on security architecture and design.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of multi-tiered and cloud architecture.
- Solid understanding of application security and system design.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Technologies.
- Familiarity with common vulnerabilities and attack vectors.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Information security certifications (GIAC, ISC2, ISACA), CISSP, CISM, AWS certifications a plus.
- Application security - 3-5 yrs.
- Application Security Architecture - 3-5 yrs.
- Cybersecurity - 3-5 yrs.
- Information Security - 3-5 yrs.
- Security Risk Assessment & Mitigation 3-5 yrs.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: [email protected]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00228
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE