*CLEARANCE REQUIRED* *DIRECT HIRE*
Electronic Security Service Technicians are the technical resource for the maintenance and repair of security equipment. What will you be doing? A Security Technician will have a thorough understanding of repairing and maintaining CCTV, Access Control, Intercom and Burglar Alarm systems in all facets especially related to Government and Commercial projects.
* This experience should consist of systems including or similar to; Genetec, Mercury Boards, Lenel, GE, Honeywell Prowatch, Bosch, S2, and/or DMP.
* An understanding of SOW's, drawing/print comprehension, schematics, and device installation best practices are a must.
* The Service Technician will troubleshoot system issues to determine and find resolutions or appropriate usage.
* Provide operational support for meetings as required.
* Work as a technical liaison between Diversified Service, sales and technical operations. Work with client, Diversified Sales, Engineering, Technical Operations and Service.
What do we require from you?
* 4+ years relevant experience in the security industry
* Experience and familiarity with Genetec, AMAG, Lenel, S2, GE, Honeywell Prowatch, Bosch, or DMP
* Knowledge in mechanical retrofitting of door frames and gates for electric locking hardware and peripheral devices
But wait, there's more!
* Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
* Committed to the career development and education of our team
* Comprehensive competitive benefits package including company vehicle, equipment, and gas. Company phone. Guaranteed 40 hour work week + optional OT paid out at 1.5x rate.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.