Senior .NET/C# Developer Overview:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Senior .NET Developer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
- As a Senior C# Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing full-stack green-field solutions as well as supporting existing platforms.
- As a member of an energetic development team in a Microsoft shop, employees will have the opportunity and the responsibility to make a real, lasting technical impact on the future of the company's software products.
- Employees will work with the latest tools and can think on their own, generate creative solutions, employ best-practices and be excited about collaborating with highly skilled team members in a modern web development environment.
They are a KANBAN shop and are set up by release, some agile would be nice to have but not episodically important.
- Bachelor's Degree. Computer Science, IT/IS or a related field strongly preferred
- At least 8 years similar position experience, particularly experience in creating software products or software consulting
- Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net WebAPI, and the .Net Framework
- Experience with modern web development (e.g. Webpack, ES6, React w/ Redux or other modern JS frameworks)
- Must be comfortable with SQL Server and data access via Dapper, Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
Nice to have:
- Distributed systems experience (e.g. Azure Service Bus, NServiceBus, Mass Transit, Rabbit MQ, etc.)
- Familiarity with design and dependency injection patterns (e.g. Autofact, Ninject, MS Unity)
- .Net Core
- TDD experience
- Familiarity with HIPAA and PCI security requirements
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.