Senior .Net Developer
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of analytic applications and reporting tools, utilizing various BI technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirement meetings.
- Proactively addresses customer issues, prepares alternatives and implements solutions.
- Collaborates with engineers for creative ideas for Web portals supporting interactive content, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Identifies and manages risks and develops contingency plans.
- Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives, including impact to interfaces.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews.
- Supervises others on developing application internals for usability, reliability and scalability requirements.
- Ensures system testing is completed and meets the test plan requirements.
- Coordinates integration activities with other IT to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Assesses current status and supports BI planning efforts. Mentors and assists in training initiatives and performs estimates for costs and impacts.
- Manages small to medium projects, potentially leading global projects.
- Mentors and provides training, conducts vendor evaluations and manages pilots for Business Intelligence tool upgrades.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training and 6 or more years experience; multi platform experience; expert level experience two or more BI applications; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 7+ years' experience in MVC .Net and ASP .Net
- 3+ years' experience in using Unix Operating system
- Strong Database Programming knowledge (Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience working with SOAP and Restful web services and working with JSON and XML response data
- Experience in using build/deploy Atlassian Suite tools
- Good knowledge about Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Experience mentoring others developers and leading projects
- Experience with multiple Business Intelligence tools required.
- Multi database and multi language preferred.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.