NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
CRG is seeking a full time Senior .Net Developer to support .Net web application development and maintenance activities for a client in the Triad area.
Job Duties And Responsibilities :
- Develop enterprise architecture standard code that promotes shared services, multi-layered and service-oriented architecture [SOA], to optimize re-usability and improve information integration and system interoperability.
- Proficient in automated testing, debugging, and refactoring code.
- Peer review developers code and provide quality feedback
- Improve web application design by employing industry's most relevant best practices and SOLID design principles
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or MIS or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on development experience in MS .Net Technology stack Required Skills/Certifications
- Must be a strong team player
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and solve problems in fast paced environment
- Should be able to independently develop reports using T-SQL and modify existing code logic as and when necessary.
- Should be able to plan application growth and provide insights on capacity planning processes.
- Must be reliable, hard working and on time to meetings
If you are interested in this Senior .Net role please reach out to us at www.getcrg.com.
Category Code: JN008