This contract position is with one of our Direct Clients. Please submit resumes to Praveen - bpraveen(at)divihn(dot)com or Karthik- karthikm(at)divihn(dot)com. You can also call Praveen at (630) 847 1027 or Karthik at 630 847 1776 with any questions.
Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Duration: 12 months
Shortlisting will be on rolling based on top experience and skills.
Work is required to be onsite in Wilmington.
To be considered, candidate's resume must have City and State on top of resume.
M-F ~ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm - must be flexible to work overtime if needed and prior manager approval required.
- Encompasses technological and operating principles contained in all aspects of electrical communications, especially computer algorithms, architecture, operating systems, and software, for the usage, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computers and electronic devices used to control machines and manufacturing processes.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Developing, testing, and debugging software, components, tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance and control of computer systems.
- At a high level, involved in the analysis, design, and development of computer systems.
- Developing techniques for the design and implementation of complex data acquisition, control, and analysis systems in high-speed, real-time environments, including design, implementation of high-speed, robust data transfer mechanisms for client-server systems.
- Must have a complete understanding of and the ability to use a wide variety of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field.
- Be able to exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of complex components/large projects.
- Contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects where failure to achieve results will typically result in serious program delays and considerable expense.
- Experienced resource to convert multiple platforms comprised of COM exe's and dll's to a modern architecture such as .NET or .NET Core while implementing best practices for the chosen architecture. In addition, provide training and/or documentation to facilitate support and propagation of the new platform.
- Applies advanced technical application of engineering theories, concepts, principles and techniques.
- Leads contributions to the development of new principles and concepts. Works on unusually complex and potentially broad reaching technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction towards pre-determined long range goals and objectives.
- Work is checked through consultation and agreement.
- Serves as an organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs.
- Acts as a senior advisor to management on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- .Net Framework/NET Core application development
- Familiarity in working with client/server RDMS systems
- Experience with UX/UI design and development
- Windows server knowledge including experience with IIS and MSMQ
- Windows system troubleshooting
- Data access with Object Relational Models such as Entity Framework or Dapper
- Developing applications with Windows Presentation Foundation
- Internationalization of both new and legacy applications
- Application performance troubleshooting and tuning. (finding memory leaks, debugging running applications, evaluating and mitigating performance problems)
- Familiarity with data interchange formats and serialization, specifically json or xml
- Experienced developing web applications, both front and back end.
Require Education and Experience:
Education: BS Engineering
Experience: 5 Years - prefer 5 years of experience with .NET Framework or .NET Core and Engineering in Manufacturing environment
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.