Our IT Team is looking for someone with Industry .NET experience that can hit the ground running. Someone that can help us move our technology forward and into the future. Our ideal candidate will embody both the experience detailed below and our VALUES:
The .NET Developer reports directly to the IT Director and is responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of software applications. You will collaborate with members of multiple teams including development, business analysts, quality, and our internal user community to deliver software applications that drive our business processes. This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Design, development and testing of software using Microsoft .NET.
- Design and develop complex SQL queries.
- Working with various Webservers and API’s to integrate vendor tools into company's systems
- Participates in defining and implementing technical direction.
- Has worked in or understands an Agile SDLC environment along with required documentation and validations of Systems and applications
- Performs or reviews system design changes, programming, testing, debugging, and documentation for assigned projects.
- Writes support documentation or help files for new software and major software enhancements.
- Provides technical experience to team and department members. Effectively works with peers, team members, and other departments.
- Participates in implementing code changes to accomplish assigned system projects, and new applications.
- Participates in code validation of team members
- Coordinates support for new development.
- Makes significant contributions to the success of projects by applying demonstrated knowledge.
- Strong background in VB.NET, ASP.NET (7yrs)
- Strong background in MS SQL or like Database language (7yrs)
- Experience integrating with Webservices and custom API’s
- Knowledge/Experience in GxP principles are a major benefit
- Strong background of software application development and coding
- Proficient using VB rather the C# for .NET coding
- Barcode/Symbology a plus
- Any experience with Tracelink is also a plus
- Collaboration Skills
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Ability to work independently
- Results Driven
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- BA in Computer Science or equivalent number of years of experience
- Salary position
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, STD & LTD, plus additional voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays