.Net Integration Developer
$41.50/HR ($85K plus bonus)
About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills for every client challenge. Whether you're an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the ideal opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you've been looking for. We get People. Done Right.
- Works directly with business leaders and business analyst community to understand and prioritize opportunities where application and integration insights can provide significant business value
- From concept exploration through deployment, the candidate shall be immersed in team collaboration to understand, execute, and deliver on customer expectation. This requires strong technical and analytical ability in any programming language, specifically the .Net framework and the C# language, as well as knowledge of REST, Web Services, XML technologies, SOA, and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Effectively scopes, sizes, and plans the development of analytical solutions and sets expectations accordingly
- Develops analytical solutions that meet or exceed the business need
- Production and operational support will include requirements analysis, solution design, test planning and execution, and pro-active issue resolution. Gathering and tracking appropriate estimates of effort will be required to support project planning and scheduling.
- Effectively communicates findings to business stakeholders who can affect change, and demonstrates follow-through in helping the business to implement change
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the computer related field or equivalent experience, including 5+ years’ equivalent work experience in application design/integration and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using Object-Oriented concepts and design.
- Experience working with data and APIs from ERP systems and CRM applications
- Ability to create scalable, service-oriented and n-tier systems, structures and flows.
- Demonstrated ability to develop analytical solutions that meet or exceed the business needs
- 3+ years of experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, XML/XSLT etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience in SharePoint API integration in relation to content management and customizations.
- Eager to learn and build both technical and analytical skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation and influencing skills when working at varying levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative working style
- Works other IT resources to effectively source required application domains; provides input and best practice approaches to building out effective integration solutions which could include both internal and external (3rd party) integration points
- Strong technical and analytical ability used to develop C#, ASP.NET and SQL solutions
- Strong knowledge of REST, Web Services, XML, and XSLT, in relation to creating scalable, service-oriented and n-tier systems, structures and flows
- Experience in .NET Frameworks 3.0 - 4.7, .Net Core and WCF/Rest development
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Familiarity with Message Broker technologies is preferred
- Enterprise workflow API integration development
- Knowledge of software integration methodology, patterns, and best practices
- Interpreting business needs / user scenarios / use cases into system requirements and design
- Software application/integration test planning and execution
- Uses a variety of technologies to design and build analytical solutions that support the strategic and analytical needs of the business
- Partners with other architects, infrastructure and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- Provides input into the on-going improvement of data sourcing and integration layer based on best practice integration methodologies and approaches
- Astute on new and emerging technologies and technical approaches.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Company Funded Major Medical Healthcare benefits
- Paid holiday schedule after you have completed 1,500 hours worked
- Paid vacation week after 2,000 hours worked
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI
- Consultant Care Program
CSI Tech at a Glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta's most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI's IT resources nationwide