Senior Analyst, Technical (IT)
End of Sept - high possibility of extension
Project - onsite only, Oshkosh
IT infrastructure, focus on Identity management
Active directory, servers, network
Software: active directory, azure active directory, windows 10, PKI (public key infrastructure) CMS - certificate management systems
Help with process design and documentation, for service desk, system design and configuration documentation
Good with troubleshooting and end user interface, especially when roll out. Roll out phases starting in July
Role - to start hands on technical, configurations; then roll out, communicate with customers, track issues
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for supporting ongoing medium to high complexity maintenance, Run-the-Business (RTB) support, and Incident Service Requests of the assigned global infrastructure area.
* Provide solutions for both RTB and project efforts of medium to high complexity.
* Serve as a project resource on application and infrastructure project efforts representing functional capabilities.
* Assist with gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
* Provide knowledge sharing, as recognized SME, in efforts such as writing complex knowledge articles, relationship development with other Information Technology (IT) staff, mentoring, and job shadowing.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* Five (5) or more years of experience in Information Technology, or in a related area.
* Ability to effectively communicate.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
* Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
* Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
* Relevant industry related certifications.
* Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry with a global organization