CALIBRE, an Employee-Owned Management Consulting and Technology Solutions Company, is seeking an Senior AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team.Required Experience
- Applicant must possess a current DoD Secret clearance.
- 5+ Years CSS development experience with CSS3 proficiency
- 5+ Years HTML development experience with HTML5 proficiency
- Experience with Angular JS development framework
- Web Service standards (SOAP, REST, WSDL, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-* extensions and standards)
- SOA stack - Oracle preferred (Enterprise Service Bus, rules engine, service broker, BPEL engine, metadata registry)
- XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath, XML Namespaces, XML parsing)
- Java Enterprise Edition (Enterprise Java Bean-3, JAX-Web Service, dependency injection, security frameworks, transaction frameworks - 4 years
(Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted).
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!