Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
Under minimal supervision the Senior Application Administrator - Directory Services plans, designs, tests, implements, delivers, and administers the company's directory services within the organization's Active Directory landscape. This position is responsible for the stability and availability of services within this landscape. In addition, this position will contribute to the company's overall security and identity management services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of organization's Azure and Active Directory Forests, Security policies, Sites, Groups, Roles, and Trusts.
- Leads with a security first mindset and industry best practice approach
- Reviews, recommends and implements new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Designs and implements new connectors for applications, databases, and directories to automate Identity Management
- Contributes in requirements gathering and solution design; leads the build and configuration of services within the Active Directory environments
- Interacts with other Business Areas and Technology Teams throughout the organization
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to Active Directory and Identity Management procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) years of Active Directory experience and a minimum of five (5) years of related Identity Management experience
- Demonstrated experience with
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory architecture, design and administration
- The methodology, techniques and technology used to plan and implement IAM capabilities is required
- Advanced PowerShell scripting
- Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth2.0, SAML 2.0, and SCIM standards is necessary.
- Multi-forest architecture, design and build and troubleshooting
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Azure Active Directory Connect
- O365 Privileged Identity Management
- Integration of applications, devices and systems to Active Directory for authentication, authorization and directory services
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Experience with Okta identity platform is beneficial
- Experience with Active Directory integration to SIEM (Splunk) beneficial
- Experience defining, measuring and reporting on Active Directory performance health
- Knowledge and experience with Reduced / Same and Single Sign-On functionality is required.
- Knowledge and experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management / Access Recertification solutions is required.
- Knowledge and experience managing cloud identities (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Salesforce and SharePoint) is required.
- Knowledge of shared workstation use cases and retail business experience is beneficial.
- Proven ability to meet established service levels, availability, performance, data privacy, and security guidelines is necessary.
- Knowledge and experience working with Privileged Identity Management solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of mobile application and user authentication is a plus
- This position requires excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential.
- Ability to also work in a highly collaborative team environment is vital.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with and upholding Company values is key.
This position requires BA/BS Computer Science, Information Security or related field or equivalent work experience.
This position requires certification as a MCSE or equivalent certification within six (6) months.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are between 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.