Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. As America’s largest independent tire retailer, specializing in tires & wheels, we have over 1,000 store locations and continue to grow every year. Our consistent growth over the last 60 years, the loyalty of our customers and passion of our people makes Discount Tire a great place to work.
This position is entrusted to architect, engineer and administer the company’s Okta Identity platform. This position is responsible for the stability and availability of the platform’s components and the integrity of the data positioned on the platform. This position requires a deep and thorough knowledge of the Okta platform. In addition, this position will contribute to the company’s overall security and identity management services.
- Administration of organization identity directories within the Okta platform and the platform’s capabilities including API Access Management, Multi-Factor Authentication, Single Sign-On, User Lifecycle Management, and Workflows.
- Reviews, recommends and implements new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies.
- Designs and implements new connectors for applications, databases, and directories to automate Identity Management.
- Contributes in requirements gathering and solution design; leads the build and configuration of services within the Okta Platform.
- Interacts with other Business Areas and Technology Teams throughout the organization
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to the Okta platform and Identity Management procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a minimum of five (5) Okta Platform Administration and a minimum of five (5) years of related Identity Management experience; a minimum of three (3) years Active Directory experience is also required
- Demonstrated experience with design and administration of the Okta Platform is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the methodology, techniques and technology used to plan and implement IAM capabilities is required.
- Demonstrated experience with SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and SCIM is necessary.
- Demonstrated experience with PowerShell scripting is beneficial.
- Specific to Okta, demonstrated experience with:
- Workday as a Master Integration
- Application integration via Okta Integration Network
- Group and group rule management using Okta Expression Builder / Editor
- Multifactor authentication configuration and policy
- API Access Management configuration
- Syslog integration with SIEM and Monitoring applications
- Knowledge and experience working with LDAP-compliant Directory environments is required.
- Knowledge and experience with Reduced / Same and Single Sign-On functionality is required.
- Knowledge and experience working with Identity Lifecycle Management / Access Recertification solutions is required.
- Knowledge and experience managing cloud identities (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Salesforce and SharePoint) is required.
- Proven ability to meet established service levels, availability, performance, data privacy, and security guidelines is necessary.
- Knowledge and experience working with Privileged Identity Management solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Okta Mobility Management is a plus.
- This position requires excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential. Ability to also work in a highly collaborative team environment is vital.
- Customer service skills, including the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude are essential.
- In addition, troubleshooting, organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with and upholding Company values is key.
This position requires BA/BS Computer Science, Information Security or related field or equivalent work experience.
This position requires certification as an Okta Certified Professional, Okta Certified Administrator or attained within six (6) months.
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are between 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.