LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2020, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' for the third consecutive year.Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and install robotic process automation (RPA) applications to promote automation.
- Develop integration programs and tools to connect project management tools including primavera to web and desktop applications to reduce licensing cost.
- Communicate with business to gather requirements and participate in building up technical designs for new applications and systems.
- Coordinate exploratory work across teams to resolve and implement solutions for complex problems; coordinate team members to assign tasks and conduct task review.
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain multi-tier public and internal web applications per business requirements. Collaborate with IT business analyst team members and business partners to understand solution requirements and translate requirements into functional and technical design documents.
- Maintain responsibility for application development lifecycle; guide development teams on assigned projects.
- Provide estimates for work assignments including schedule and budget.
- Perform application development, change management and support in compliance with development policies, standards and guidelines; participate in standards and guidelines drafting and documentation.
- Monitor incident management queue; resolve, report and close active issues.
- Improve development skills and understand the latest application development technologies.
- Utilize tools including primavera (P6), RPA automation anywhere, Redwood and .Net platform with Core 3.0, C# 6.0, Entity Framework 6.
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston