Our client is seeking a Senior Back-end Developer with Full-Stack experience to design and build the back-end supporting a browser-based application for multiple products. You will be responsible for designing, setting up, analyzing, and maintaining the database architecture as well as analyzing data inquiry needs, ensuring security of information and organizing the data layout to best retain the information needed and allow for all analytical processing required. You will be managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be design and development of all server-side logic, schemas, definitions, maintenance of the central database while ensuring high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- 7+ years previous experience in back-end, design, development, engineering, programming, or related position with a proven track record, portfolio, and sample projects
- Strong working Knowledge of server-side CSS preprocessors such as: SASS, Stylus, and LESS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.