An opportunity with a leading specialty physician group in the Chicagoland area. They offer services in more than 60 specialty areas across 110+ locations. The current team includes more than 700 physicians and over 4,500 individuals who are helping transform healthcare for thousands of patients every day.
• Scheduling and facilitating requirements gathering sessions
• Researching, understanding and documenting business and user requirements
• Working with management, stakeholders, team leads, developers, and others as needed to help refine projects.
• Elaborating on requirements and current and future state workflows through supporting artifacts such as user/process flow diagrams, wireframes and data models
• Creating functional specifications that capture all interface behavior for all types of users of the system and any front end or back end business rules.
• Supporting the development team by communicating requirements and functional specifications.
• Triaging issues (defects/bugs) with the QA team to ensure alignment with the defined requirements and providing responses to issues as well as keeping documentation up to date.
• Engaging with project managers to review and approve finished development work before release into production
• Monitoring and reporting on progress and deliverables
• Two or more years of analytics experience within a Healthcare organization
• SQL experience
• Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities
• Experience developing user stories, functional specifications, wireframes, scenarios, matrices, and other common business analysis artifacts
• Ability to work with clients at different organizational levels
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment with the time management skills to meet deadlines.
• Experience working on analytics for Value Based Care (VBC) or Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
• Exposure to Power BI and how to gather requirements for Dashboards
• EDW experience
• Experience with Epic
US-IL-Greater Chicago Area
$70.00 - $80.00 /Hour
IT & Technical