As a Sr. Analyst - Financial Systems, you will be responsible for understanding current business practices and work collaboratively with IT teams and provide support to our business partners. You will be part of the IT effort to review business needs, as well as ensure technology solutions provided are aligned with business goals to achieve and exceed customer’s expectations. Using functional knowledge, you will engage with technical peers and to solve complex business problems, by means of a systematic and disciplined approach. This position employs business process knowledge, analysis, design, testing and collaboration with technical peers to accomplish assignments.
- Perform review and resolution of support requests.
- Prepare and summarize data and present to management,
- Serves as project lead or individual contributor, as required, to analyze methods, systems, policies and practices for the benefit of the department.
- Participate in design, implementation, testing and validation for corporate systems enhancements and/or new technology solutions.
- Assist in the development of training materials and presentations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge appropriate for the applications and technology services required by the business.
- Provide technical support for financial applications.
- Performs other duties as required.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Proficient utilizing Reporting Tools
- Experience delivering objectives using modern agile methodologies
- Experience with accounting, purchasing and or homebuilding a plus
- JD Edwards World ERP Software experience Required
- Customer oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrate a certain degree of creativity with strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and may lead or direct the work of others
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferred emphasis in accounting, finance, information technology, business or related field.
- 5+ years functional experience with ERP Financial Systems, Support, and Training
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. 10-20% of travel is required.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.