Be the advocate for the internal Inspire business clients and work with the implementation partner for a successful delivery of the project. Responsibilities include:
- Requirements Gathering - Assess Business Unit/Function needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and non-functional requirements across multiple process areas and communicating with influence and persuasion as necessary to reach agreement. Identify issues relating to missing or misinterpreted business requirements. Lead and contribute to the problem solving of solution gaps and implementation issues complex and objective in nature requiring broad perspective and interpretation so that corrective actions can be developed and applied accordingly
- Process and System Analysis – Lead requirements discussions with key senior stakeholders.
- Risk and Issue Assessment – Identify, assess, and develop mitigation plans for highly complex risks and issues within a broadly defined and complex environment and escalate as appropriate.
- Testing – Validate QA test coverage - review test strategy, scenarios and test scripts. Create UAT test scripts and assist and guide the business users through UAT process. Help triage issues that come up during testing, identify root causes and help with the solutions.
- Relationship Management – Create and maintain long-term working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders, including technology teams, functional counterparts, vendors, developers, and business partners. Champion collaboration and facilitate coordination with all involved that enable delivery in team environment. Engage and influence developers to ensure efficiency and solution quality.
Experience in payment processing, payment gateway, PCI compliance, Point of Sales systems etc. In terms of industry, restaurant or retail industry with a multi brand/line of business environment is preferred.