Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Scarborough, ME
12+ month contract
$55-60/hour Pay Rate
Our Maine client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in IT projects.
Summary: The Business Analyst role will involve hands on work in terms of writing functional stories, acceptance criteria, testing and analysis and will follow Agile ceremonies and principles throughout the product development phases.
- Collaborate with teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with development teams and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with development and operational teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ensure both quality and functional goals are met with each sprint
- Deliver key messages to stakeholders on product deploys and escalate issues accordingly
- Work with product marketing on product and launch materials for new and refreshed products
- Work with QA and analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure market and business needs are satisfied
- Interpret and adhere to standard legal, compliance, and business rules during program design and development
- 7+ years of BA experience
- Forecasting experience
- Retail industry experience would be a plus.
Category Code: JN008, JN033