Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
As a Sr Business System Analyst - IAM, you will serve in a critical role of the organization's Directory Services team to deliver identity management capabilities, improve the organization's security posture, and improve user experience. You will utilize your knowledge of the identity management field to capture and transform business requirements into technical requirements, define and lead the team's testing strategy and contribute to integration of business applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document business use cases and development of storyboards, as required.
- Gather, analyze, and document business and technical requirements to facilitate IAM solution analysis, development, and implementation.
- Document new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Document new connectors for applications, databases, and directories to automate Identity Management.
- Ensure system configurations, operating procedures and application integration documentation is delivered and maintained.
- Assess new solution provider product features for adoption by the IAM practice.
- Document and maintain Identity Management test strategy, plans and cases.
- Lead solution testing from Development to Staging; facilitate technical readiness for Production deployment.
- Work directly with internal IT and business stakeholders to integrate applications into the IAM platform.
- Drive planning process enhancement for team through use of Jira and related project planning tools
- Enhance BSA standard documentation standards and develop standard in take documentation
- Facilitate scrums and coordination of team project activities
- Provide knowledge transfer and support to Level I and II Support teams.
- Escalate and clearly articulate issues to Level III and IV support teams.
- Mentor and train junior team members.
- 5+ years' experience
- Documenting and analyzing Identity Management requirements
- Documenting use cases
- Documenting user experience storyboards
- Integrating Identity Management related solutions
- Experience / familiarity with:
- Analyzing user groups, roles, and permissions
- Application / platform onboarding, user provisioning and de-provisioning; access review and certification
- Okta Identity Platform, Microsoft Active Directory / Azure, or other Identity Management solutions
- Capability to read PowerShell scripts
- LDAP-compliant Directory environments
- Single Sign On (Kerberos, SAML, OIDC/OAuth) technologies
- Multi-factor authentication technologies
- Federated Identity Management
- HR (e.g. Workday) as system of record
- Network design and protocols
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making skills.
- Oral and written communication skills and the capability to explain technical matters in both non-technical and business terms.
- Ability to build relationships and operate within a collaborative team environment.
- This position requires a minimum BA/BS in Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- A Master's degree highly preferred.
- This position requires certification within the Information Security or IAM fields or within six (6) months of hire.
Normal workdays are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are between 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.