Why Welbilt? That's easy... we're not your typical manufacturing company. We're building the industry's most incredible foodservice equipment; we’re thinking outside the box to work smarter, not harder through Lean/Six Sigma methodologies; and we’re bringing innovation to life each and every day with the industry's most talented workforce. Check out our opening at Welbilt today!
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers’ Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
The Sr Business Systems Analyst QAD is responsible for the global design of critical business processes and systems as well as for maintaining and supporting business systems. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for managing business requirements and processes and ensuring that we have business systems that support these business needs. This includes coordinating business requirement specifications, testing, project plans, resources, and business process re-engineering. The position also will be involved in various projects as well as day to day operational support of our business systems. This position will primary be focused on our Global QAD EE2018 ERP system supporting the North American region and must be able to setup and configure QAD EE2018.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Information Technology, this position is based in Mt. Pleasant, MI.
- QAD EE2018 Projects
- Project management
- Day to day QAD EE2018 systems and operational support
- Business analytics (writing specs, configuring the system, testing)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creates effective project documentation including project charters, business requirement documents, functional design documents, test plans, project plans, and change control documents.
- Responsible for providing postproduction support to various internal business systems.
- Conducts testing/conference room pilots for software projects. This includes coordination of the events, documenting results and driving resolution of issues.
- Manages/delivers projects or portions of projects on time and within budget
- Works with functional business leaders to develop and implement continuous process improvements.
- Responsible for bringing together key business leaders in an ongoing basis and leading this group in defining, prioritizing, and executing process/system related improvements
- Effectively communicates project scope, approach, and objectives to business process team to correctly set reasonable expectations and supports the development of an accurate project plan by project manager.
- Adherence with company policies, SOX, change control, PMO, and best practices
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Qualifications - External
- 5-8 years’ experience supporting, maintaining, implementing on the functional side of core QAD, with experience in any of the complementary products/suites. EE2018 is required
- Solid QAD EE financials knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business analytics skills
- Experience writing requirements documents, functional design specifications, and test plans
- Able to configure QAD EE2018 to meet business requirements
- Able to manage small projects and coordinate activities with multiple individuals/teams
- Able to tie business processes and requirements together with system functionality through process flows and design specifications
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects & tasks.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with IT personnel and Business users
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team with remote resources
- Sound knowledge of MS products, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Project Web App/MS Project, (Power BI, Teams.)