We are hiring for an immediate senior BSA need for one of our fastest growing P&C insurance clients in Birmingham, AL. In this role you will solve complex, cross organizational business opportunities by using your experience in analyzing requirements; designing technical solutions and recommending system controls and procedures.
You will be using your communication, meeting facilitation, analysis and problem-solving skills to understand and respond to user needs in rapidly changing business environments. This role is responsible for identifying change needs, assessing the impact of the changes, capturing and documenting requirements and ensuring that those requirements are delivered on-time and with quality.
For your projects you will be involved throughout the software development lifecycle (e.g., initial concept through testing to final implementation and post production support) while supporting the business through the implementation process. You will be a key change facilitator within the organization to deliver effective solutions which provide tangible business benefits.
This position will be focused on insurance forms production for the P&C enterprise as well as claims documents, esignature documents, etc. Prefer experience in forms authoring for highly regulated insurance industry.
Project responsibilities include:
*Performing complex business and systems analysis in very diverse systems.
*Ability to navigate large organizations effectively and work with others in other locations effectively
* Coordinates the analysis of products and sets meetings to determine the business requirements
* Tests new or revised systems and programs against business requirements
* Participates in the debugging and implementation of new processes
* Develops and maintains documentation regarding data flows and controls
* Makes recommendations to improve company effectiveness and efficiency
* Communicates with other departments and various levels of management
* Seven to ten years of business system analyst experience required
* Proper and Casualty insurance industry experience is preferred
* Strong testing and post production support background is needed
* Knowledge of forms authoring tools is a plus
* Policy and coverage information expertise is preferred
*Extra-ordinary attention to detail with a focus on high quality is required.
* Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with vendors, claims senior business partners, business support and other IT associates.
*Must be proficient with business analysis - including workflows, use cases, business requirements documentation, high level test cases and data analysis.
*Requires strong design experience - including user interface design, functional requirements documentation, test cases, requirements coverage
*Technical Skills - proficiency with HP ALM and SQL a plus
*Knowledge of working in a highly regulated insurance industry is a plus.
* Education equivalent to a college degree in an information technology related or business administration related discipline, supplemented by insurance or computer-related courses/knowledge, or the equivalent in related work experience.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.