Medasource is searching for a Senior Citrix Administrator in the St. Louis market, specifically in Clayton, MO. This individual should be a Citrix Administration expert in CITRIX 7.15.
This is an opportunity to work along with the last layer of enterprise-level support and amazing teams for a regional healthcare organization.
JOB TITLE: Sr. Citrix Administrator
- 3-month Contract to Hire
- Extensive Citrix experience--namely with CITRIX 7.15 XenDesktop, XenApp, & XenServer
- CITRIX 7.15 PVS and Profile Management for XenApp & XenDesktop experience
- Application Layering for XenApp & XenDesktop (Unidesk) experience
- Load Balancer experience (Netscaler)
- 5+ years Citrix Admin experience in an enterprise environment
NICE TO HAVE:
- Healthcare experience
- Customer Support skills
- This individual will be responsible for managing the client servers, operating systems and applications to ensure availability, recoverability, performance, integrity and supportability through production support and maintenance of existing systems plus development and implementation of system enhancements.
- Likewise, the Sr. Citrix Admin will be responsible for all aspects of production support, deployment and implementation, research and design, and consultative support in a team environment.
- This resource will additionally administer provisioning service and implement new technologies.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.