Senior Commercial Construction Project Manager Job in Houston, TX
SNI Companies is excited to partner with one of Houston's fastest growing commercial construction companies located in Houston, Texas. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 5 years experience as a Commercial Project Manager who possess a pipeline of clients., already built relationships with sub contractors, and ready to manage and grow a team . Salary range for this position is $80,000 - 105,000 depending on experience.
- Position: Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Salary Range: $80-105K Annually Depending on Experience
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: 77024
- Work Schedule: M-F 8 am - 5 PM
- Manage ongoing and new projects
- Assist in the business development process in regards to an already build client list, full service communication, relationship building, and presentations.
- Lead project estimating, budget, bid, submissions and scheduling
- Award project and partner with sub contractors both new and already provided by company
- Manage the overall project success in regards to manpower, equipment, materials, safety, schedule, customer service an quality.
- MUST have a Minimum 5+ years experience as a Commercial construction Project Manager
- MUST be familiar will all aspects and types of build for commercial building projects
- Manage commercial construction projects from conception to completion
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be very organized and structured
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this Commercial Construction Project Manager Job please submit resumes to JCOOK@STAFFINGNOW.COM