OBXtek is currently staffing for a Senior Computer User Support Specialist to work in the Jacksonville, Florida district office of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
The tasks for this position are to include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Deliver 24/7/365 IT technical support to approved seat service USACE end users at 1650 different CONUS and OCONUS locations and sites to ensure proper configuration, installation, and maintenance of data input/output devices to include 40,000 laptops/tablets/workstations, 13,000 mobile devices, 32,000 VOIP devices, monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, cabling, external data storage devices, and network interface devices.
- Provide timely restoral and proper maintenance of USACE laptops/tablets/workstations and peripheral devices.
- Provide recommendations on lifecycle replacement of equipment and manage full-asset management lifecycle from acquisition to disposition IAW USACE policies.
- Responsible for day-to-day logistics of deploying integrated solutions, including scheduling, provisioning, imaging, patching, securing, sanitizing, testing, tracking, distribution, storage, and transportation of assets.
- Provide support for USACE COOP activities and USACE-approved training for new technology deployment at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Identify, logs and track user issues, software conflicts and hardware device conflicts through IT incident ticketing system; provide resolution and/or escalate to next Tier for assistance.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving incidents as applicable.