Senior Consultant- Cyber Security- IAM
Pays up to $130K Base (Depending on Experience)
Outstanding Company with Amazing Beneifts & Culture!
We're currently seeking a Senior Consultant- IAM for our Cyber Security consulting practice.
- Effectively deliver Identity and Access Management (IAM) services, including Authoritative Source, Identity Management, Provisioning, Authentication, Authorization, Monitoring and Certifications, and Auditing and Reporting
- Assist with creation and execution of an IAM roadmap that meets requirements including, but not limited to, security for hybrid cloud deployment, B2B web services, mobile computing, fine grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and Privileged access management, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation focusing on multiple protocols, such as Java or BeanShell coding
- Support the design and development of security solutions that adhere to applicable policies and comply with information security requirements
- Implement Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Provide support with respect to building, configuration, and architecture of one or more Identity platforms, such as SailPoint (IdentityIQ)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with information security or in a technology related field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Understanding of IAM relevant technical security skills (such as SailPoint, RSA or Oracle for Identity Governance. Ping Identity, ForgeRock AM, Oracle OAM, Unbound ID for Access Management. Privileged Access Management: CyberArk, BeyondTrust)
- Experience in Java Application Interface Development and Object Models, Federation Protocols (Oauth, SAML, OpenID), and Single Sign On (SSO) models, including Ping
- Understanding of RBAC methodologies
- Travel may be up to 80-100% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future