Controls Engineer will be responsible for:
- Analysis of machine control system and dynamic requirements
- Create and refine design concepts during quotation phase
- Evaluates existing systems and develops cost estimates and engineering proposals for client submittals
- Resolves issues affecting project scope, risk and quality and creates contingency plans for high-risk projects.
- Control system design, singles lines, schematics and panel layouts
- Commercial part specification, Bill of Material generations
Ensures materials and components used in new designs meet performance and safety requirements of industry standards
- System programming of PLC, Operator Interface and Motion Control
- Designs and implements machine language programming software systems proficiently
- Evaluates new software packages for use in the department.
- Develops and implements procedures for review, validation, and archiving of application software
- Supervises the in-house start-up and debug process
- Provide technical support for assembly staff and field service technicians
- Documents any required design modifications'
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.