- Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g. Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across company.
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams
- working in Agile frameworks Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, TestDriven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
- Hands on experience on developing and supporting Java Full Stack application with Angular. Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, developing micro services.
- Any experience in cloud based technology, Kafka and Cassandra are considered a plus.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a member of our application development Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance the business goals.
- You will join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
- You will be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what is being developed.
- Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.