Senior Data Analyst Qualifications: Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
3 month contract to hire
As a Data Analyst for the Home Services organization, you would be a part of analyzing the order process. You would utilize SQL, Python and Tableau to identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative skills to help drive projects and bring value to the team through store operations. This would include driving operations processes for specific areas of responsibilities and complete project tasks as assigned by managers. This team is constantly growing due to the nature of the business, and the need for Home Services. If you are a data-guru, a problem solver, and understand SQL/Tableau, please keep reading!
• Strong relational database skills (Access, SQL Server, Postgres, etc.) and SQL skills (writing complex queries to pull large sets of data, performing analysis using SQL queries)
• 1+ years of experience with analytical and data mining tools such as Tableau.
• Retail and/or Call Center knowledge preferred
• 3-5years of work experience in data mining, statistical analysis, auditing, and/or forecasting.
• Experience building reports/analyses with analytical tools (e.g. Excel, JMP, SAS, Mathematica, SPSS, Tableau, etc.)
• Experience in data visualization and building dashboards (Tableau, R, Excel, etc.)
• Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Macros, VBA, etc.) a must
• 20% - Review sales/financial analyses (what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems, regression analysis).
• 15% - Identify trends in consumer lifestyle and technology; conduct customer focus groups and analyze/synthesize findings. Scan business/industry trends; scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data.
• 25% - Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used. Provide data to all Directors to support decision making. Provide input on forecast based on knowledge of product and technology.
• 20% - Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of industry and technology trends. Provide customers with specialized information from a variety of resources. Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with multiple groups of people.
• 20% - Synthesize findings and derive conclusions from analyses and make oral/written recommendations to upper management. Execute tasks related to core operations projects and/or process improvements. Execute day to day processes related to their areas of responsibility. Communicate issues and roadblocks related to respective area.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.