Senior Data Quality Engineer
Midtown of Atlanta, GA
Contract to Hire
Our Fortune 100 Digital Media client is looking for a Sr Data Quality Engineer to work on their Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing focused custom software application to meet internal and external customer needs. As the QA Tester, you will provide guidance, leadership, and execution of quality assurance activities for technically complex, mission-critical, and high-profile projects. This is your chance to join an incredibly collaborative and Agile team within a highly reputable company that has a great work/life balance! This includes casual dress code, flex hours, 1 work from home day per week, and a progressive environment that promotes creative freedom.
- 5+ years of experience in software development as a programmer or tester
- Extensive understanding of Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing systems, ETL processes, and relational/non-relational databases (such as SQL and MongoDB)
- Extensive experience with Data Validation and Data Verification
- Experience writing complex SQL and NoSQL for use in Data Validation
- Application testing experience where bulk of testing is to prove that the data integrated from multiple sources is correct (not using the UI)
- Solid understanding of Agile software development processes
- Experience with test management and defect tracking systems such as Visual Studio, Jira, TestRail, etc.
- Analyze complex functional requirements and translate them into test cases (automated and/or manual, as appropriate)
- Lead and participate in test case peer reviews with BAs, Developers, QA and other team members
- Execute test plans, including functional, system, regression, performance, service layer, API, and database layer as well as record, log, and retest defect fixes
- Write and maintain custom test automation frameworks to facilitate unattended test execution, handle test errors, and report test results
- Participate in and coordinate user acceptance test planning with the project team
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.