Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to work directly with their development and operations teams to solve operational issues and create tools, processes, and systems that improve the overall operational reliability and resilience.
Responsibilities of the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Provide day to day operational support of continuous integration, release, and source control tooling.
- Develop short and long-term software fixes on a variety of systems and technologies.
- Work with software, infrastructure, network engineers and DBAs to solve productivity challenges, drive efficiency, automate and streamline environment builds.
- Co-own (with teams) monitoring and alert configuration to detect, triage and resolve issues quickly.
- Build tools to enhance production triage and improve time to detect issues
- Participate in on-call rotation and take charge of escalated outages, lead calls until they are resolved, and make sure the root cause has been found and fixed.
Requirements of the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- BS in Computer or similar field of study.
- Experience with application performance monitoring, alerting mechanisms, and automated remediation.
- Ability to quickly triage problems under pressure, determine root cause and drive resolution.
- Experience with Java apps, Linux, VMWare, and cloud services (e.g. AWS, etc.).
- Windows system administration experience is a plus.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74258 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.