Senior Director of EPMO
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Senior Director of EPMO to join our team and oversee large-scale and Companywide projects from inception to implementation. You will tap into your IT Project Management background to ensure all projects have clear goals, timelines, deliverables and support. All while partnering with department heads and vendors to move various projects forward. You will serve as a strategic leader and work collaboratively to ensure projects and initiatives align with Company's goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Lead innovative, large-scale, and complex organization-wide projects and initiatives in collaboration with executive management and various department leadership, overseeing all project management operations to include scope, planning, budgeting, timelines, administration, quality assurance, risk management, tracking, reporting, and change management.
Interface cross-departmentally to move projects forward, interacting with executive management regularly to provide reporting on ongoing projects and initiatives.
Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all policies and procedures to ensure best practices, develop solutions to problems while projecting and mitigating risks.
Evaluate and enhance program and project management workflows to maximize efficiencies.
Oversee, analyze, and manage vendor performance using standard tools and processes, and develop and execute supplemental performance and cost metrics and reporting, including ROI.
Leverage Smartsheet build out and manage the progress of projects from inception to implementation.
Lead a team of Project Managers and travel bi-weekly to provide hands-on support and guidance to both team members and stakeholders.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management, specifically IT, product, and enterprise project experience
- Experience with project estimating, scheduling/planning, and tracking methods
- Hands-on experience using project management tools to manage project execution (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, Oracle Projects, etc.)
- Experience in RFP development and managing system selection engagements
- Knowledge of business requirements-gathering processes and use cases
- Strong strategic and tactical thinking ability
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong relationship-building skills at multiple levels within an organization
- Strong business awareness and acumen
- Willingness and ability to travel between corporate offices bi-weekly (Savannah, GA & Dallas, TX)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate across business and technology
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC and experience with the formal SDLC Methodologies (Agile, RUP, etc.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Smartsheet
Learn more about us
The Senior Director of EPMO is a member of the Corporate Operations Team, a dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers. To learn more about this team, please visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/corporate-operations.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements, and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required. The person in this position needs to frequently move about the office or other work locations and must be able to frequently remain in a stationary position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.