- Developing machine application software
- Responsible for implement software
- Will act as an Onsite Coordinator working with the customer and traveling to the nearby customer site
- Project Management, Effort Planning, Schedule Tracking
- Acts as the 'Product Owner' within the Agile process - gathers requirements to create user stories
- Technical direction of junior team members.
- Assist with integration test, build process, testing process, user stories, scoring
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- C/C++ programming
- RTOS experience
- Experience with technical leadership highly preferred
- Experience working with/communicating with customers preferred
- Experience working/communicating with offshore teams preferred
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.