Senior Endpoint Cloud Engineer
The Intersect Group is seeking a Senior Endpoint Cloud Engineer for our client in Richardson, Texas. The Senior Endpoint Cloud Engineer will play a lead role in an enterprise-wide Cloud Endpoint System implementation and migration.
- Deliver collaboration tools in support of a unified user experience across endpoints such as messaging, conferencing and file sharing
- Deliver virtual desktop environments in support of bring your own device (BYOD)
- Deliver cloud email solutions that include archive, discovery, and retention
- Deliver modern authentication methods for user access
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance of cloud collaboration and messaging environments
- Provide Level 3 Support for collaboration and messaging technologies
- Develop scripts to build efficiencies in support of reporting and automation
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of policies, standards, procedures and internal controls in support of endpoint infrastructure
- Cross team interaction to help fulfill requests, resolve incidents and contribute to root cause analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or equivalent experience
- 10+ years' direct experience implementing and administering collaboration tools including design, configuration and migration
- 10+ years' direct experience securing collaboration tools across endpoints
- 10+ years' experience helping organizations migrate solutions from on premise to cloud
- 10+ years' experience with directory services in support of authentication for on premise to cloud solutions
- 7+ years' experience with on premise deployment tools in support of cloud integration
- 7+ years' experience with scripting and automation
- Experience working in an environment undergoing an Agile Transformation with knowledge of SCRUM and KANBAN
- The Senior Endpoint Cloud Engineer will have strong problem-solving, technical writing and soft skills
- Ability to perform after-hours work for scheduled maintenance and unscheduled issue resolution
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74550 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.