The primary purpose of this job is to manage engineering functions. Identify and evaluate procedures and process equipment required to produce a quality product.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Develops new and unique approaches to complex problems and advance technology beyond previous company involvement.
- Plans/develops engineering projects concerned with unique or high-profile problems which have important effect on major organization programs.
- Provides management with technical guidance as required.
- Focus on new product introduction for Swiss manufacturing processes.
- Identifies and procures the appropriate process equipment.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of major scope.
- Maintains liaison with individuals and business units within or outside his/her organization with responsibility for acting independently on technical matters pertaining to his/her field.
- Subject matter expert in engineering specialty/application.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in related field. Master's degree strongly preferred.
Minimum Experience: 7+ years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
Special Skills: Demonstrated ability to lead team activities. Strong ability to coach. Advanced problem solving skills. Strong communication, presentation, follow-through, and organizational skills. Ability to effectively work with coworkers and all levels of the organization.
Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Advanced word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Complex problem solving skills.