The Defense and Intelligence Group has an opening for an Sr. Engineer, Electrical in Reston, Virginia.
The successful candidate will work as a member of a government contractor team conducting reverse engineering of above ground and underground structures with an emphasis on urban scene building. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility.
Use exploitation products, intelligence resources and engineering expertise to produce intelligence to characterize selected facilities.
• Provide engineering guidance and judgment throughout the characterization process to produce accurate intelligence estimates.
• Work within a matrixed team to include intelligence & imagery analysts, geologists, and targeteers to translate characterization analysis to construct Underground Targeting & Analysis System (UTAS)/ Integrated Munitions Effects Assessment (IMEA) 3-D models for
• Brief senior officials regarding capability trends and analysis.
• Strong background in HVAC, power / electrical or communications engineering.
• Familiar with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and drafting software (AutoCAD, Revit MEP or SketchUp).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully brief and interact with Senior Officials.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Military or defense-related experience and an understanding of operational planning is a strong plus.
• Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI w/ polygraph level clearance.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 12 years of experience
Software development skills preferred - python, java, etc.