Performs non-routine assignments and provides technical support to engineers often having similar duties and standards. Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment. Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary. Depending on location, may use CAD software and assist with blueprints and tool design. May derive and carry out testing methods and/or interpret drawing and specifications.
* Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
* Sets up and runs experiments and/or test apparatus.
* Designs, recommends, assembles and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development or analysis and testing.
* Writes instructions and trains personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
* Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment.
* Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary.
* Writes technical reports and other required documentation.
* Interacts with and advises other departments.
* Assigns or coordinates tasks of other technicians within group.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED with 10-12 years relevant experience OR Associate's
degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor's degree with 0-3 years of experience.