Performs non-routine assignments and provides technical support to engineers often having similar duties and standards. Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment. Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary. Depending on location, may use CAD software and assist with blueprints and tool design. May derive and carry out testing methods and/or interpret drawing and specifications.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer's Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Sets up and runs experiments and/or test apparatus.
3. Designs, recommends, assembles and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development or analysis and testing.
4. Writes instructions and trains personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
5. Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment.
6. Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary.
7. Writes technical reports and other required documentation.
8. Interacts with and advises other departments.
9. Assigns or coordinates tasks of other technicians within group.
10. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED with 10-12 years relevant experience OR Associate's degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor's degree with 0-3 years of experience.
Minimum Experience: Associate's degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor's
degree with 0 years of experience.
Ability to read and develop technical drawings/prints. Technical writing skills. Computer operation skills.
Special Skills: Good mechanical aptitude. Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).