Integer's Minneapolis facility is looking to add a Senior Engineering Technician to join the team due to growth. The primary purpose of this job is to perform non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity. Develops, designs, installs and maintains new processes, tests and/or control systems.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Sets up and runs experiments and/or test apparatus.
- Designs, recommends, assembles and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development or analysis and testing.
- Writes instructions and trains personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
- Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment.
- Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary.
- Writes technical reports and other required documentation.
- Interacts with and advises other departments.
- Assigns or coordinates tasks of other technicians within group.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED with 10-12 years relevant experience OR Associate's degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor's degree with 0-3 years of experience.
- Minimum Experience: High School Diploma or GED with 10-12 years relevant experience OR Associate's degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor's degree with 0-3 years of experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Good mechanical aptitude. Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and develop technical drawings/prints. Technical writing skills. Computer operation skills. Understands GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Metal stamping or drawing experience preferred. Ability to work with tool makers and machinists closely and provide technical feedback.