- At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values the customer, collaboration, inclusion, integrity, candor and innovation, apply now!
Integer's Minneapolis, MN facility is growing and we're looking for an experienced Senior Engineer Technician to join our growing team as we manufacture medical devices, assemblies and components. In this position, you will be working to develop new processes and products. If you're looking for a new exciting opportunity within a collaborative work environment where you will directly support Integer's vision of enhancing the lives of patients worldwide, this position could be your next exciting opportunity.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Works with tooling, fixtures and equipment used in manufacturing (metal stamping/forming) to develop new products and processes
- Reads and understands engineering drawings, equipment qualifications and process instructions.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
- Executes validation protocols and conducts appropriate inspection/testing products, processes and materials.
- Independently performs assignments; receiving instructions only regarding general expected results.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies.
- Sets up and runs experiments and/or test apparatus.
- Designs, recommends, assembles and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development or analysis and testing.
- Writes instructions and trains personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
- Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment.
- Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary.
- Writes technical reports and other required documentation.
- Interacts with and advises other departments.
- Assigns or coordinates tasks of other technicians within group.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma or GED with 10-12 years relevant experience OR Associate's degree in technical field with 5-7 years relevant experience OR a Bachelor's degree with 0-3 years of experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Special Skills: Good mechanical aptitude. Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal). Experience working in a manufacturing environment, able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read and develop technical drawings/prints. Technical writing skills. Computer operation skills. Understands GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Metal stamping or drawing experience preferred. Ability to work with tool makers and machinists closely and provide technical feedback.