Analysts is looking for a sharp Sr. Front-End Developer for a DIRECT HIRE role with a terrific client of ours based in the Dallas area. This is a 100% remote role - does not require onsite. Great company, work culture, latest technologies - all around fabulous job opportunity! US Citizen or GC only - client cannot sponsor due to the nature of their business.
As a member of the Unity Development Team, this position will be a critical contributor to an ambitious strategic initiative with the goal of re-envisioning a broad suite of enterprise level applications.
Aiming to create simple and compelling user experiences, the Senior Front-End Developer will be required to draw on a depth of design and engineering experience building complex web applications and systems.
Candidates will be required to interface directly with product management, other business groups, customers, and key stakeholders demanding exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Code, test and debug application systems while maintaining source code control system and application software versioning.
- Evaluate business processes, make recommendations, and implement systems design enhancements/changes.
- Implement systems and enhancements in accordance with current production change control guidelines and standards.
- Document and define requirements for development and enhancement projects, and processes and procedures in the Applications Development area.
- Develop software features per requirements and specifications using technologies such as Angular and Typescript.
- Design and develop application architectures drawing from a deep understanding of languages, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Experience building enterprise quality market-facing products with professional user interfaces.
- Develop task plans and development schedules for achieving project objectives and deliverables.
- Adheres to Firm processes for change and configuration management, contributing to ongoing maintenance of audits and other security/compliance initiatives.
- Works with external vendors when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent related work experience. Six or more years of practical applications development experience in a programmer or analyst capacity.
Required Technology Skills:
- Angular, Node/NPM ecosystem, .NET experience is a plus.
- Extensive front-end experience and knowledge of multi-tiered applications.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code, Sublime, or like IDE/editors.