Senior Front-End Developer
Location: New York (Lower Manhattan), NY
Engagement: 6-12 month contract to hire
Situated inside a large multinational corporation is a startup helping the world's largest companies understand and shape their workforce. This team of twenty is building a human capital measurement platform that is changing the Talent landscape. They operate in an agile framework that is self-organizing and self-directing. The platform is evolving into a series of small services woven together into our Talent Web Services Platform. Deployments are automated, infrastructure is immutable, and all of it is coded to deploy to series of global data centers.
Your Impact As A Senior Front-End Developer
* Implement responsive layouts and styling
* Collaborate with design team to build modern intuitive UI
* Promote, implement, and evolve development best practices
* Maintain and repair existing web applications.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
We require a web development expert, but also recognize the pace technologies are evolving. We prefer someone who wants to continue learning and growing with us. At the core, need to be able to understand business needs, and turn that into a modern, eloquent, and functional web site.
* 3+ years of front-end development experience.
* Experience with React, Redux, ES6, Typescript. Alternatively, experience with Vue or Angular
* Experience with styling HTML with CSS, preprocessors and CSS frameworks for different form factors.
* Experience with Microsoft .NET stack development: C#, SQL, Web API
* Experience with writing testable and maintainable code.
* Understanding of the protocols and network that underpin the web : HTTP, DNS, IP, Load balancing.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent years of industry experience.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.