Senior Front End Developer
One of our largest retail clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join a team that will be creating a new and innovative application from scratch that will allow for simpler and more effective workforce management. The Senior Front End Developer will be responsible for working on Future Workforce Platform team primarily focusing on building the Future Workforce Portal. As the teams are very new, this engineer will have the opportunity to learn new things and pick the tools and frameworks that the team will use throughout the project.
- 5+ years of relevant application software development experience
- Expert knowledge in front end development within an enterprise environment
- Proven experience delivering software using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Expertise across the entire SLDC
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn
- Deliver world-class customer experience in the commerce path while executing understandable, maintainable, well tested code
- Enhance and maintain complex browser rendered applications and interacting with transactional web services
- Seek clear understanding of technical requirements through interpreting user stories, UX documents and working with Product, UX and Technical stakeholders to execute business deliverables
- Triage and remediate bugs throughout the development process. This can include functional bugs, data problems, browser compatibility issues, etc.
- Executing on complex requirement sets as part of the core of the client's commerce capability
About Eight Eleven:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
We're your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.