Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 847 7118 with any questions Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Location: Irvine CA
The web development team provides the technical capabilities needed for the Lead Generation and Management functions for the organization. The team develops and supports custom websites using Episerver CMS and .net custom code. In addition to content maintained in the CMS, data outside the CMS is stored, accessed, and manipulated from SQL databases.
The Full Stack Developer will
- Analyze, design, develop, and maintain websites using CMS platform (Episerver)
- Carry out front-end development to provide custom capabilities in these websites
- Carry out backend development to access the leads databases
- Support previously developed custom websites (which were built with or without CMS)
- Identify, recommend, and implement security best practices for securing web applications and APIs
- 5 years of.Net Development experience designing, developing, and implementing enterprise-level websites
- Experience with CMS website development preferred (Episerver and Ektron a plus)
- Proficiency in Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SSRS, SSIS
- Strong knowledge of SQL Database design and development; experience with IIS
- Experience working in a fast paced and demanding work environment
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.