Are you a sharp, passionate Full Stack Developer with a hunger to make a huge impact? Analysts is looking for several FULL STACK DEVELOPERS for several DIRECT HIRE roles with a client of ours - 100% REMOTE. GC or US Citizens only as client cannot sponsor at this time.
Named one of the 'Best Companies to Work For' in Texas for 11 years straight, fostering an open-minded atmosphere of learning and growth, our client is seeking motivated developers who have experience using best of breed tools, technologies, and practices.
As a member of this development team, this position will be a critical contributor to an ambitious strategic initiative with the goal of re-envisioning a broad suite of enterprise level applications.
Aiming to create simple and compelling user experiences, the Senior Full Stack Developer will be required to draw on a depth of design and engineering experience building complex web applications and systems.
Candidates will be required to interface directly with product management, other business groups, customers, and key stakeholders demanding exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent related work experience.
- 6+ years of practical applications development experience in a programmer or analyst capacity.
- Databases: Experiences using RDBS and document type databases
- Frameworks: Angular (2016 preferred), React, Bootstrap, .NET
- Extensive front-end experience with knowledge of multi-tiered applications