Senior Full Stack Developer
The Intersect Group is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer for our client in Irving, Texas. The Senior Full Stack Developer will primarily focus on designing and developing client applications for React and React Native apps on web and mobile, with a secondary focus on developing back-end using NodeJS and Cloud Affluent.
- Actively participate in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive digital products
- Design and develop client applications for React and React Native apps on web and mobile, with a secondary focus on developing back-end using NodeJS and Cloud Affluent
- Ensure that UI components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design sessions and scrum/agile ceremonies
- If required, wear any of the other hats required to make the project successful and always ready to learn new technology on the fly and deliver the results
- The Senior Full Stack Developer will have a Bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on responsive web development using react.js/React-Native
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust Demonstrated awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance
- Has Experience creating accessible components, including knowledge of ARIA and WCAG conformance.
- Has very good understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good experience with API development using Node.js and MongoDB preferred
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design preferred
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript preferred
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) preferred
- Knowledge of isomorphic React preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying code on S3/CloudFront, Apache HTTP, NGINX preferred
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools preferred
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, etc. preferred
- Familiarity with code versioning Git preferred
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture preferred
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74591 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.